Goochland County, Virginia Traffic Court
*** Before pleading guilty to a traffic ticket in Goochland County, VA call experienced traffic lawyer David Long for a FREE traffic ticket consultation @ 804.298.7773.
16th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Circuit Courts Informational Pamphlet
Goochland County, VA Traffic Court Clerk
Hon. Lee G. Turner
Phone: (804) 556-5353
Goochland County, VA Traffic Court Office Hours
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Goochland County, VA Traffic Court Address
P. O. Box 196
Goochland County, VA Traffic Court Judges
- Hon. Timothy K. Sanner, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Daniel R. Bouton, Chief Judge
- Hon. Cheryl V. Higgins
- Hon. Edward L. Hogshire
- Hon. Susan L. Whitlock
Goochland County, VA Traffic Court – Terms of Court and General Information
- Court convenes 9:30 a.m.
- Terms begin 2nd Tuesday, Feb., April, June, Aug., Oct., & Dec.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- Civil cases set on Term Day by praecipe.
- Commissioners in Chancery are rarely utilized and only by agreement of Counsel.
- Local rules adopted pursuant to Section 8.01-4.